As some of you know, our dear friend Adrian is leaving soon on some work assignment. I remembered I promise him to eat crabs with him before he leaves. So yar Adrian this is an outing just for you.
Next week Tuesday 29th July, we will meet up for dinner with Mr Quek. We will have stir fry crabs and stuffies for dinner.
Place: unconfirmed. Muslim friends do you all know of any good halal crab eating place?
Time: 29th, July 2008. 1900 Hrs
Budget: around 20 ~ 30
All interested parties please confirm your attendance by commenting to the post. All queries and recommendations are welcomed.
Rgds,
Caretaker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i SHOULD be ok... but just keep me as tentatively attending... and update on time!
jiannie
I'm in! Come on ppl respond, no "ifs" or "maybes"! We need answers and confirmations. Good fren leaving so we got to make sure his sending off is a smashing good one! With shiok chilli crabs!!!
if less ppl go does it mean we get to eat more crabs per person? haha..im okie bt ending late at sch..630 cos of the gesl thingie..any other teachers kena?
jelena
Don't us English teachers have class till 8.30pm on Tuesday??? :(
i shld be in! but yeah maybe we shld consider the elang teachers who wld be slogging away till 830pm? I shld be done by the afternoon. Jelly, my gesl is on thursday! Leon, u going back hall right? haha.
love,
Afidah
I'll be there.
-Aida
Hey I would love to attend the farewell dinner but I already have something on in that evening, which can't be changed - unless it's lunch.
GUYS THESE ARE THE UPDATES
Date is changed to this WEDNESDAY
Time tentatively at 6
Location is a Malay restaurant in Choa Chu Kang
Roger?
Anything else please sms me
Rgds
Leon
Lovely.
I can make it!
A big thank you to everyone that came for dinner last night! It was really nice of leon to organize the whole thing. Besides it being a farewell dinner, I personally felt that such gatherings sort of allow us the opportunity to detach for a minute from our daily routines like... demanding bosses, vulgar secondary sch normal tech kids, impossible HODs and wretched mondays. Just being amongst you guys last night made it seem like I was back in school again where life was so much more carefree. Thanks!
Awwwwrrhhh....Anytime big guy! Take care of yourself over there! And win some kinda best pilot award or something in the course there yah! All the best!
Post a Comment